Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reclaiming Diva






This is my clutch. This is my clutch dance (do do da da ta da la la do wop do wop yippeeeee). I was so surprised today to receive the most gorgeous gift from Canadian Designer, Sherri Anne Black, Owner of Reclaiming Diva.   Sherri sources the most exquisite textiles and clothing and re-purposes them into fashion accessories that make her international clients swoon. I will be taking my one-of-a-kind couture clutch with me to Calgary this weekend and to Chicago in August. Who knows, I may take it on the boat to see the Stature of Liberty in NYC.  (Sherri. Care to join me?) Thank You so much!  I love it. PFXO  You may find Sherri's designs in fine shops and in her Etsy store.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Patti how gorgeous!! I adore your bag, Sherri is very talented I will check out her shop!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...