Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flower Stylist













































































My journey into 'Flowerland' has bloomed & greened over the last few years.  I've been involved with many aspects of the flower business. Shopping, sourcing, processing, assisting, publicity, marketing, social media, sales, customer service, retail, researching, trend watching, visual merchandising, producing sales collateral material, branding, buying, website design/development, designing, installations - working in a team environment, consultations, special events, teaching, administration - and the list goes on.  I apprenticed with Judy Nicholls, FD..My styling and photography has truly grown happily with botanicals.  You could say I've fallen in love with them. I have also written published articles about flowers! You may see all the posts here. Have you seen my pretty 'Flowerland' board on Pinterest? I'm wondering if there just might be a message in all of this...................


Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'.


1 comment:

florist said...

I liked the test tube holders and peach coral shell as an accessory! Simply awesome photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...