Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gallerist Does Pictorialism



It has been such a long, long time since I have hung anything on the walls in my Etsy Shop. But guess what? I am curating a new exhibit to be hung soon! All the work will be for sale and 'a lot' different this time. I will be offering limited edition prints, signed and numbered on the front by me No. 1 through 5. Yes. That's correct. These will be lovely collector pieces. Only 5 of each will ever be produced! Shipping costs will be virtually nil as they will be shipped in a hard envelope. Very light weight. My selection of images will be printed on archival paper and ready for you to frame quickly and easily - to suit your own budget, style and decor. These will make an excellent gift for someone dear or for your own special spot. I will keep you posted. Won't be long now....... More info here. 



Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...