Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Year In Review


I actually thought that I had accomplished very little in 2013.
Perhaps I still need to work very hard on this enduring
habit of being 'hard' on myself.

What I discovered was that my creative output was in fact
fairly abundant and that made me smile.

My work in 2013 was varied and satisfying.

I gathered a few hundred images to showcase and catalogue
(some) of my 2013 work.

If you would like to take a peek
it's over on my Facebook page.

I also ended 2013 by arriving at a party
very very very
Please join me on my new Instagram!


Thanks for being here with me in 2013.

Oooh! I tumble too. Here.

I wish you the bestest best of the best in 2014
Bestest is not a word and I don't care.

It sounds appropriate.

Love and Hugs
Patti xo




Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'. Reading. Listening. Learning. Improving. Hanging out with successful people. Photographer. Pirate. Bubby. CANADA @pattifriday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...