Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hostess Gifts, Great.ly

I’m excited to announce that I’m a Tastemaker on the newly launched site GREAT.LY! It’s a fun concept and a great way to bring together Makers, Tastemakers, and Shoppers.  Tastemakers (your favorite bloggers and designers) have set up boutiques on GREAT.LY, and filled them with hand-picked goods from different Makers on the site. 

I curated a collection of 'Hostess Gifts' and I am smitten with 'A Sensible Habit'.





Shoppers then get to browse the picks from their favorite bloggers and support handmade! There’s an amazing group of Makers and Tastemakers on the site, with more to come + special exclusives and collaborations. I have to say I’m getting a kick out of seeing my favorite bloggers add items to their boutiques! 













Head over to GREAT.LY and check out my 12 collections!

Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'. Reading. Listening. Learning. Improving. Hanging out with successful people. Photographer. Pirate. Bubby. CANADA @pattifriday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...