Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seashell Tale



Let's go place some money on the order of the horses 
Break the ribbon of that famous finish line 
And we'll gather up our stash babe
Find a little ranch babe
And buy a lonely little pony to ride
Well I know I was lucky when the needle came and stuck me 
This porcupine came and poked my cactus hide 
So let me finish what I start babe 
Open up your heart babe 
I saw a land of milk and honey in your mind
Our flesh and blood has found me in your arms again
See the whisper of the wind has found your hair again
And though my heart said give me refuge in you dignity my dear
All I could do was put a seashell to your ear
Our flesh and blood has found me in your arms again
I see the whisper of the wind has found your hair again
And though my heart said give me refuge in your dignity my dear
All I could do was put a seashell to your ear


Patti Friday, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...